Undead Chaos Marines - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

255 (x6)

Undead Chaos Marines

So I sit here looking at my CSM models that I spent so much time converting and I feel that I need to rethink the way they work on the field. I put the effort in to make them look like they were blasted up, shot at, and exchanged their parts for skellies. I even carved out the insides so it would even look like their were rib cages inside and had one of them essentially "stepping out" of his armor. Well it will be a year ago that I started them in just a few months and I had really lost sight of what I was trying to do.

So ask you, wise members of LO! Can you help me tailor my list to an undead feel? For example demonic summoning is now "raising the dead" and such. Marks of Nurgle or Tzeetch for the undead toughness? True grit might not be right, and I want more weapon options than just bolters.

Suggest AWAY!

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

17 (x1)

i think slow and purposeful if they are undead

so mark of tzeentch suits best IMO

shuffling forward and taking lots of shots to stop has a very zombie / undead hoard feel to it
    (although given they are marines these are some real souped up zombies)

i'd say your lord should have the rune, resilience and an extra wound. Make him hard as nails to put down and impossible to do so in a single shot. May not be most cost effective lord but certainly fits in with the undead theme

+ Reply to Thread