New Draft - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Draft

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    85 (x2)

New Draft

I updated my journal for the Chaos Project, you can view it in my signiature!

I've finally drafted my championship list onto the site, something I've been meaning to do for ... well quite a while. As such, as Chaos players, I'd like your feedback on what I consider to be the best army I've ever been able to craft.

Just click my "TwoHats" picture below. Please leave comments as to your thoughts on my tactics, list, even my fluff story if you'd like! Thanks!!

Edit: Is the Chaos Project over? I don't see it stickied any more.. bummmmmmer.

2H - LEGIO HYDRA

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by TwoHats View Post
    Edit: Is the Chaos Project over? I don't see it stickied any more.. bummmmmmer.
    I destickied it because it hadn't received any traffic in four weeks, and the thread had become nothing more than a "Come to this other board over here." I didn't see much reason to keep it around, since all the talk had been taken to the invisionfree boards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    85 (x2)

Thanks for the heads up, Caluin! I'll go check it out there.
    2H - LEGIO HYDRA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    283 (x6)

Really interesting list there. Have you ever played an Alpha level game where you were forced to abandon that battle plan?
    "If you can wait til I get home, then I swear we can make this last."

+ Reply to Thread