Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I am almost done with my Nurgle army- The Legion of Death
I was wondering which chaos god army should I do next?
Plus Khorne is always constantly popular.
So do slaanesh. We don't have many Slaaneshi specialists it seems.
Plus i want to advise someone about the lash of torment and how good it is.
If you don't like slaanesh then do grey knights or something.
I think the reason is because Emporers Children does not have many effective abilities.
I will first pick Korone. then go to others.
Answer because I wonder ether if which army you think is better.
I will probably go with Korone then sleeesh and then the last dude.
Smacks head in stupidity*
"I think the reason is because Emporers Children does not have many effective abilities."
why would the "effective abilities" count for anything.... bugger whats effective just go for what ever "calls out to you".
1. I'm only putting this one first because it's actually been banned from most tournaments: Siren Princes. Not being shot at is awesome. Dæmonettes are awesome. Hilarity ensues.
2. Striking before Geanstealers! My tyranid friend was so mad when I told him my Prince struck first. MoS plus Furious Charge plus Speed = so much awesomeness. Also effectively having plus one initiative is always a good thing. Speaking of hilarity, having power fists strike at the same iniative as fire warriors? Always a good one.
3. Sonic Weaponry: Hoooooly shiiiiet, excuse my profanity, and maybe it's just my friends are bad at dealing with these, but taking large Havoc squads of Blastmasters and Sonic Blasters is probably the most awesome thing to do ever, and even small squads of 6 with BMs, SBs, and a free AC that can either be mobile or static based on the situation is so worth it.
4. Combat Drugs! Man, even if they're not effective, they're certainly fun.
4 and a half. So.... Perfectly.... PINK! Yeah, thats right, playing a pink army just makes you feel badass.
If that's not enough I've got some more minor ones, but also, reasons not to play "Korone" aka Khorne:
1. Chasing Skimmers: Really, I don't have to say anything here. Chasing a landspeeder around the map speaks more loudly than any words I know.
2. Contradictory Combat Doctrine: All your units are close combat-y but you can't take Infiltrate and you might "accidentally" jump out of rhinos.
3. No heavy weapons! Predators only get you so far... sometimes you really just need some havocs.
4. #2 & #3 Combined: You've got no special weapons, and you're not effective until you make it into close combat, so you've got a lot of points to make up with not a lot of models, making it almost necessary to play Black Legion instead of World Eaters.
Hope that teaches you to make fun of the Pink Legion ( Rawr.
Back from the dead to haunt new houses.
Send me a hello if you remember me.
Agreed, none of those Siren players ever seem to realize the mobility of landspeeders.1. I'm only putting this one first because it's actually been banned from most tournaments: Siren Princes. Not being shot at is awesome. Dæmonettes are awesome. Hilarity ensues.
I do agree EC does have some pretty cool stuff.
But thats not one of them.
I know you wouldn't know this but I don't think that Daemonittes (sp) would go well with my mom and dad.
I am 14.
I like Korne because my friend has Tyranids. I use Rot on him. Next Friend space marine( Insert new chaos army), Friend Tau( Insert army)
I like the pink combat drug. I like 1k sons magic yet the furious Berserkers.
What would go well against Tau, Space marine.
Where do you get this Prince.
It's daemonettes. =)I know you wouldn't know this but I don't think that Daemonittes (sp) would go well with my mom and dad.
I am 14.
It's a bit of a problem playing an adult hobby when you're only 14. I know the feeling well. You can always paint clothes on them or green stuff them. I prefer the old daemonettes personally, because they look like daemons and not girls for hormonal wargamers.Ok, i think you need to really give the codex a long hard read. It's difficult to undestand it all because it's so complex. But, you have to keep on reading it until you fully understand the abilities of all the different armies which chaos has to offerI like Korne because my friend has Tyranids. I use Rot on him. Next Friend space marine( Insert new chaos army), Friend Tau( Insert army)
I like the pink combat drug. I like 1k sons magic yet the furious Berserkers.Ok.. chaos is really flexible. So pretty much any army can be tailored to go up against any other army. We're really lucky that way. Feel free to post a request in my army builder thread if you need any help.What would go well against Tau, Space marine.Ok Toxic, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this. You should try re reading your post before posting it to make sure that things are spelt correctly and make senseWhere do you get this Prince.
Do you mean the model? Or...