Returning World Eater player w/ questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Returning World Eater player w/ questions

Been a few years since I've played 40k and I wanted to get an idea of what strategy I should be using before I make my list. When I was playing last the new rules had just came out and the rhino rush had kinda died. I would just use 16 group squads with talisms (the things that add the benefit for the rage, codex is at home so there may be a few mistakes) and charge foward. My anti-tank stuff was a dreadnaught with lascannon and a defiler with indirect. If I did use rhino squads all I would end up doing was using them for cover since they would rage out of them. Has this strategy changed? are there any tweaks I could make to this? gonna have a lot time this summer and I think I'm gonna get into 40k again. I have most of my models still and need to do a lil bit more painting so it'll keep me entertained since I need to convert a new lord.

Also I had a Bloodthirster but ended up loosing it (store I had my chaos lord and bloodthirster stored at shut down when I was away and like an idiot I didn't leave contact info) so instead of that I'm thinkin of doing a Lt with a retinue, cheap and effective with a bloodletter pack attached instead, good idea?

any good advice would be helpful

Last edited by Obscene Gesture; June 20th, 2007 at 09:05.

2. Remove Advertisements

CT, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

37 (x2)

Welcome back to the game , playa. We currently have a little discusion going on over here <link>. World eaters are a popular army and I am shure a quick search will yield a ton of info. For some of your smaller questions ,hit up the FAQ sticky at the top of the chaos forum.

Thought for the day: A Burning Heretic , Will brighten the Decor of any room.

+ Reply to Thread