Death Korps Idea - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Death Korps Idea

They finally arrived! 50 Death Korps standing on guard.

Now im going to realize my idea and make them troops into a regular army. After studying them I realized theres not very many of them that can be cut loose (as I thought) but you can split the 6man teams into 2 rather easy.

So this is the general idea: Im gonna build a infantry massive army using these Dkok. I do realize they will be rather immobile, but hey, this is the imperial guard. We hold the line.
    Im gonna put them on large bases and then try to make them look more casual and not so "lined up".

Anyways, theres this one thing I need help with.. I need a easy, smart and good looking way to mark when the soldiers die. My first thought was to have a little hole behind each soldiers and when they are removed from play, you mark that by putting a pin of some sort into the hole. I also experimented some with a small button you simply click, like the one pencils have.

Does any of you have a better way to mark casulties? Any innovative idea would be much appreciated!

Last edited by Keno; August 1st, 2007 at 11:27.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

Tombstones. There are plenty of them on the Undead sprues (Zombies and Skeletons) and you should also be able to make them yourself with little effort.
    Have nine slots in front of/around the squads and simply add a tombstone when one casuality is taken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is BRILLIANT! Such a supurb idea! Thanks alot, I will now shop for loads of tombstones! Or maybe I should go with white crosses? To simulate even more wwii..
    Last edited by Keno; August 1st, 2007 at 12:49.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another idea is what they do in the US military.....the gun pointed down with a helmet on the stock. You should have tons of spare guns laying around.
    Where the heck did all them guardsmen come from?

Great Wolf! Is that the howl of the 13th?

Senior Member Giant Mutant Chaos Lord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow these are both great ideas and i might use this way to do my DKOK

Rep u all
    Good Post? Do Rep!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie Drake View Post
    Pft, what a weenie. Hell, tell him that the next time you see him. Tell him that Katie Drake called him a weenie!

+ Reply to Thread