Happy Ending from a shoulda-been death - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x2)

Happy Ending from a shoulda-been death

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on the forums or have played, but I finally got a chance to play a few days ago and I just wanted to share a bit of the battle that's now turned me into a librarian follower. So...It was turn two and it was my Space Marine army vs. Nurge. He had the usual pimped out Daemon Prince with the beast movement but he had just missed the charge on my librarian by 2inches. Now, luckily I'm a huge fan of jump packs and had one equipped on the Lib. So during my turn (bottom of the 2nd) I retaliated with a charge of my own against the DP (b@lls out as we say). He only had I-5, and I had I-6 because of that little following thing (forget name right now), so I went first with 5 attacks, hit with 2 and I needed a six to wound. Well, as the cinderella story unfolds, I nail a six and a four. Now it's upto his save, and he fails, I pass the Force Weapon test, and his giant HQ is finished before it had a chance to take down anything. and that's my little happy story, just wanted to share it. thanks for reading! Has anyone else had any miracle stories like this with their SM HQ's? Feel free to share if so

5th E Sand(Grey) Knights: 11-3 (retired) 5th E Eldar: 37-4 (retired) 5th E Wolves 5-0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a thing like that happen except it wasn't a space marine but a mere pyscher in an IG army. He had a force weapon and he took down the hive tyrant with the force weapon. The force weapon can be such a great weapon.
    Where the heck did all them guardsmen come from?

Great Wolf! Is that the howl of the 13th?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x6)

I've told this story a thosand times, but i'll tell it agian.
    My librarian and his familiar were fighting a keeper of secrets. My librarian missed with his attacks, and it seemed like all was lost as the keeper reduced him to one wound. but then, the familiar attacks rolling a 6,6.. and then the keeper rolls a 1 for its save, lossing its last wound. Was awesome... until lucious the eternal joined the fray and killed my librarian:x...
    That is not dead which may eternal lie,
    for in strange aeons even death may die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a Tyranid player primarily i can say that nothing else in warhammer 40k can make me simultaneously laugh and swear so loud and hard as a force weapon killing my tyrant

+ Reply to Thread