Alternate Vet/Guardsmen/Stormie - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Alternate Vet/Guardsmen/Stormie

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted. Truth be told I actually haven't touched my army in a while. Lack of players to play against.

Anyways, I was browsing for the Starship Troopers OVA from the 80's when I came across these

STARSHIP TROOPERS MOBILE INFANTRY SQUAD BOXED SET - (item 250150758176 end time Sep-01-07 147:42 PDT)

These guys are from the Starship troopers table top. I think they look pretty damn awesome. Maybe you could use these to add a bit of spice to your Imp army or using the standard storm troopers. Maybe you could use these guys as Carapace models.
    Anyway I'd like to know what you guys think.

2. Remove Advertisements

the unknown frontier, NT Aus
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

24 (x1)

lol- nice, but they look like they could be the wrong scale. anyway, you have a good point about all storm troopers looking the same, you'd think that since so many people like them that GW would have some plastics. oh well
    Total 40k: >5000pts
    total WFB: ~2000pts
    I also enjoy good music, fine food, late night strolls on the beach and dancing in moonkin form :)

+ Reply to Thread