Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
This is my HUGE, scratch built, count-as leman Russ; ‘Prospertus II pattern’ (Evil snigger). I have yet to decide if it will represent a demolisher or standard variant leman Russ but I’m leaning toward standard for the 72” range.
Well on with the Pictures!
Still to do:
- Add 3 heavy bolters (help with how I can get these)
- Add heavy stubber (old vehicle storm-bolter conversion)
- Add detail (hatches, sensors, rivets, and aerials) to turret and hull.
Any other suggestions, comments or criticism is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
looks rather impressive, although im sure you'll geta bit of critisim as you go along
not sure about doing the bolter bits and pieces etc but i like the look of it so far
do you have a proper LR nearby to show size comparison? (no doubts its huge :p)
all i can say is keep going :yes:
In the name of the Emperor and for the Glory of the Imperium... Gimme Back My Girlfriend! :(
for the heavy bolters,
1. you can buy spacemarine sponsors seperatly (could be from forge world)
2. If you know any other other guard players who have a demolisherthey may have not used the heavy bolters so maybe you could buy/trade for them.
Also it looks great :rofl: