most broken lists - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Lel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most broken lists

what is the most insane powergamey list you can think of for guard? my friend plays chaos and has this impossibly hard list, and I want to whomp him for once, any suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Hellhounds are good tanks Dakka,Dakka,Dakka's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x2)

armored company 10 russes line up on your side of the field and like in wwI a man with a flag and a vox screams fire and drops the flag and you put 10 ordanance templated on his side of the field as he screams cheese when you get on target for each 1.......................its......................so........................ .....evil.............................lots..........of..................... ..fried chaos....................lots......................and..................... .lots...........................yes............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

I'll have to get this list from my friend but in one of his armies he runs around 200 infantry models with 3 Hvy Support choices, another variant is 3 Hell hounds w/ 3 Russ' and about 150 infantry models. He rarely loses a game I've only seen him lose twice in about 100 games. I'll give him a call and try to get the list(s) for you!
    If anybody disagrees with me Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick you in the face.....not really. But wouldn't it be cool?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Set Sail and Conquer! Cadaver Junkie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    301 (x7)

What does your friend typically field? It might be a good place for us to start from, if you want help designing your own list to tackle his.
    "Pickles, the drummer, doodily doo. (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo.)"

Also, you should google "garfield minus garfield". Awesome.

+ Reply to Thread