Red Scorpions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Red Scorpions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red Scorpions

I have seen the Red Scorpions in the forge world catalogue I was just wondering if anyone new anything about them or where I could find information concerning them?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try this http://www.zynetwc.com/~garbled/red....n.history.html

also from wikipedia

Red Scorpions

The Red Scorpions are the Chapter responsible for the Land Raider Helios artillery support vehicle. The Chapter is distrustful of the Imperial Guard due to their xenophobia. The Chapter's zealous adherence to the Codex Astartes has on occasion led to their refusal to fight alongside less traditional Marine chapters.

Red Scorpions power armour was originally black with yellow helmet stripe and shoulder plate, leg and arm trims. Imperial Armour Volume Four has amended this to charcoal grey with mustard shoulder plate trim, chest eagle and helmet stripe (irrespective of company). The chapter's symbol is a red scorpion centred on a white field.

They are known to have participated in the Badab War and the Third War for Armageddon, appearing at the end of the first year of conflict. They also appear to have fought in the Anphelion project alongside Inquisitor Soloman Lok.

The forge world miniatures of their veterans also shows that their veterans exclusively wear Mk. IV armour, which is very unusual, as the armour has become rare in the extreme, most chapters being lucky to have even a few suits of this pre-heresy armour.

Noteable Red Scorpion characters include Commander Cullin. Although it is unknown what company he leads, it may be the first as his Forge World model shows him wearing terminator armor, a piece of equipment reserved almost exclusevely for the 1st comany and selected seinior officers. Cullin was in charge of the Red Scorpions during the fighting concerning the Anphelion Project.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

Just to add to the above web pages I would like to add...

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Red_Scorpions
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

Inquisitorial Aspirant librisrouge's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

From what I understand their biggest claim to fame (beyond just being a space marine chapter) is the creation of the Land Raider Helios. This is a non-STC vehicle and the fact that it's still around means that they have to have some sway with the mechanicus. If they didn't they'd have been wipped out for tech-heresy.
    'An open mind is like a fortress with its walls unguarded and its gates wide open' -Blood Ravens

+ Reply to Thread