Death Watch army rules - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Ira
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x1)

Death Watch army rules

Aside from the chapter approved kill team rules, are there any other special rules or do they just run under the codex: space marines rules?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://uk.games-workshop.com/spacemarines/deathwatch/1/

Rules to add them to your marine lists.
    Last edited by chinnfrequent; September 3rd, 2007 at 06:56.
    Black Templar (3000)
    Imperial Guard (1500 and growing)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah cool, been interested in getting some Deathwatch in my marine army

good job i spotted that cheers Frequent
    In the name of the Emperor and for the Glory of the Imperium... Gimme Back My Girlfriend! :(

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    339 (x8)

Deathwatch are just lovely - Kraken rounds vs Nids Eldar and Tau are just a joy to behold (which is the point I suppose). I have a squad of ten, though they are a tad expensive as I have tooled them up to 500 points worth! Eek!

I want Codex Alien hunters to have Deathwatch Terminators (as long as it has Stormbolters with Kraken rounds!!).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, by the way,

im intending to use Deathwatch in my Lunar Hawks, but only having a few members in my chapter, so my 1st question is, what colour armour would my members have? seeing as they are back in their own chapter/company, i would have thought that they would go back to original colours, but seeing as they arent going to swap into another set or PA when the =][= call upon them, i was thinking of sticking with black.

2nd Q is: the plastic shoulder pad that you get in the Command Squad and Commander box sets... they have an Inquisitorial style pad for the right shoulder, can i use that as the DeathWatch pad? or must i use the proper metal DW pad for the left shoulder?

thanks for any help
    Shaabhekh :happy:
    In the name of the Emperor and for the Glory of the Imperium... Gimme Back My Girlfriend! :(

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaabhekh View Post

im intending to use Deathwatch in my Lunar Hawks, but only having a few members in my chapter, so my 1st question is, what colour armour would my members have? seeing as they are back in their own chapter/company, i would have thought that they would go back to original colours, but seeing as they arent going to swap into another set or PA when the =][= call upon them, i was thinking of sticking with black.
    They'd go with the black armor of the Deathwatch. Since your guys have black armor anyway, it won't be a huge change. Naturally, if you wanted, there's nothing stopping you from painting your Deathwatch guys red, pink, purple or what have you... it's your army, so have fun with it!

2nd Q is: the plastic shoulder pad that you get in the Command Squad and Commander box sets... they have an Inquisitorial style pad for the right shoulder, can i use that as the DeathWatch pad? or must i use the proper metal DW pad for the left shoulder?
    Well, again, this is your army that we're talking about, so you can do whatever you want. I doubt anyone will complain so long as you're clear about which models are part of the Deathwatch and which aren't. Nonetheless, I think it'd be best to stick with GW's Deathwatch shoulder guard since they look awesome.
    thanks for any help
    Shaabhekh :happy:
    Just doing my job.

The Drake

+ Reply to Thread