Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
A special named Grandmaster
A special namged Brother-Captain
A special named Chaplain
A special named Master-Librarian
A special named Inquisitor
Hey all...in thinking about potential GK revisions in the future I was wondering what type of special characters the group at large would like to see...
1) A named special Grand-Master - A named Grandmaster with some unique equipment and some beef-up.
2) GK Chaplain - I know the GK don't generally field Chaplians, but 1 per force is likely to administer to their needs.
3) A reworked Brother-Captain - Something like Stern built around a 2 wound Brother-Captain statline with some special equipment / powers.
4) A GK Master-Librarian - A Brother-Captain level guy with exceptional Psyker powers. Again, a rarity in have an actual Librarian in a GK force.
5) A named special Puritan Inquisitor - A beefed up Inquisitor with some unique equipment and some special / unique rules.
6) A named special Radical Inquisitor - A beefed up Inquisitor with some unique equipment and some special / unique rules.
Last edited by Inquisitor_Eljer; October 3rd, 2007 at 00:25.
I wouldn't mind seeing either a Grandmaster or a Librarian a strong combo of both.
Last edited by Pathofskulls; October 5th, 2007 at 11:10.
Legion Of Everblight: Abyslonia
Protectorate of Menoth: Grand Exemplar Kreoss
I'd like to see a special named Inquisitor -- a Radical one! Give him some nasty psychic power(s), and some warp-tainted wargear and you're on your way!
Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.
If you're intruiged by doctors who are also ninjas, then this is the webcomic for you!
i would really like a grandmaster named with lots of upgrades.
they aready have a brother capitan, his name is stern
chaplains, not so much
all HQ DH are huge psycic buffs
they already have an inqusitor, his name is cortez, though i like the idea of a radical one with warp tainted armor. have something like a 3+ invuln save, but at the end of the game take a wound, sort of like Yeril
Actually, I'd like a special character Assasin or Storm Trooper
But since I can't choose any of those, I'll go for a radical Inquisitor!
Tyranids Win / Draw /Lost 
Daemon Hunters Win / Draw / Lost 
why just one?
why not one in each category?
why not a new captain stern? (one that you really want to use! the figure is awesome, but the rules...)
Bretonnia, Daemonhunters, Paladins, Blood Bowl Bright Cruzaders, Superman... Being good is cool!
It would be nice to see a unique Chaplain & Librarian as special characters but I think these would be 'pipe dreams'.