AC and allied daemonhunters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AC and allied daemonhunters

I realise you can take allied daemonhunters with AC, but I have 2 questions.

1: I read somwhere that you must have all daemonhunter units (if allowed) in a transport if allying with AC. I see nothing about this in the DH codex or anywhere but a rival forum to L.O.. Any thoughts anyone?

2: re: inquisitorial stormies. The points cost for IQS in the DH codex is different to the points of stormies from the AC list ie: turning the commander to a vet with a powerwpn is much cheaper in the AC list than the DH list, yet they have the same statline. What should I do here?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1: No idea.

2: You will also notice that the Inquisitorial Storm Troopers lack krack grenades in their equipment list and are not allowed to deep strike or infiltrate. If you are using them as allied troops in a troops slot for the force organization you must use the Daemonhunters codex as it is. Otherwise you can purchase them as elites from the IG codex.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight?

Twin-Linked

+ Reply to Thread