Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I've recently gotten my hands on a copy of Imperial Armor 5 and I'm looking to start a Traitors of Vraks army. I have traitors guard left over from my half completed, no longer valid , lost and the damned army. I'm wondering if anyone plays them or has any experience. Any common strategies or useful/useless unit advice. I can't afford to get everything from forgeworld so I'd like to get some ideas before I go into super-mega-crazy-conversions mode.
Well, I've got the list and there's a few things that jump at me:
1. Don't mix weapons in a squad. Give them all one gun or another.
2. Heavy Stubber = useless. I mean, as a heavy weapon? Come on.
3. Shotguns are better than LP+CCW on Vets due to higher BS.
4. The Berserkers seem much more useful than normal Ogryns. They take damage at a much slower pace, and are thus more resistant to getting shot. However, you still need to be careful.
5. Workers Rabble- leave them with LP+CCW, they're quite cheap for such a nasty unit.
6. Give every sergeant a sniper rifle, demo charge, etc.- they're some right fun toys to have.
Just my 2 cents.
If you think Mathammer doesn't work and dice cannot be predicted, there's a whole field of mathematics called probability that would like to disagree.