Librarium Online Forums banner

AC questions

503 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  kalender 
#1 ·
Pardon me if the following have been asked before. Pawing through Armoured Company search results for answers to your questions is nearly impossible. Like finding a needle in a stack of haystacks.

1) Under the "Chimera" entry: "Count Ogryns or models in terminator armour as two models." Terminator armour? Aruh? Is there some way to put terminators in an IG or AC army? I didn't think there was.

2) How do you add Commisars to an AC list? The command tank section alludes to them, but I can't help but think I've missed a rule somewhere. What about other advisors?

3) Is there an official tactica for AC anywhere on the site? I've been looking through the threads and the stickies, and I can't find one.

#2 ·
The first one may have to do with inquisitors who can also use chimeras though im not entirely sure. It may simply be a standard copy and paste.

The second one im not to sure on I think they are limited to the commisar tank entry as an add on.

And thirdly... I havnt seen an AC tactica on here but if you ask nicely someone may have one in the pipeline or people may be able to give you some tips.

As far as tips go id say keep the tanks simple like oyu woudl for support in a normal army. Also take at least one or maybe two infantry units if you wish a more balanced force this will help flush out buildings and keep the flanks of your tanks covered.
exterminators are extremely good as the HQ tank though if you can perhapsuse the lascannon version here.

Hope that helps

A

#3 ·
1) Under the "Chimera" entry: "Count Ogryns or models in terminator armour as two models." Terminator armour? Aruh? Is there some way to put terminators in an IG or AC army? I didn't think there was.
Inquisitorial Allies I guess.

2) How do you add Commisars to an AC list? The command tank section alludes to them, but I can't help but think I've missed a rule somewhere. What about other advisors?
Having looked through the AC lists before, I can't recall advisors being mentioned anywhere in it. Have to go with a no here.

3) Is there an official tactica for AC anywhere on the site? I've been looking through the threads and the stickies, and I can't find one.
Don't think there's an AV specific tactica, but there's plenty of good threads about playing Mechanised Guard, that's probably the closest thing you'll find here.

#4 ·
Originally Posted by Canew View Post
2. This section in the command tank entry is there for fluff reasons, not for gaming reasons. it's similar to the commisar / command upgrade for the baneblade, the commander is inside the tank directing everyone from there... it doesn't mean you actually get a commissar, although i play that the benefit is in the free improved comms and BS 4.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.