Need help with 1000pt list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help with 1000pt list

I have only been playing 3 months. I started with Necrons which is actually a good starter army because of lack of options. But I really like the Sisters backstory and models so I joined a beginner league.

last week was my first win with my sisters army. we were at 750pt. I beat a space marine army. I also drew against Tyranids.

I now need to play 2 games at 1000 pts. I have 2 army lists and would appreciate any comments. So far I have seen Eldar, Space Marines, Chaos, Orks, Tao and Tyranids

list 1
    Canoness w Plasma pistol and Blessed weapon, Cloak of St Aspira, Jump pack and Rosarius

Inquisitor w Plasma pistol and power weapon, Power armor
    henchman- Acolyte, 2-Sages, Crusader(doesn't really fit but the model is cool) Plasma Cannon gunservitor, Heavyy Bolter Gun Servitor

Vindicare Assassin

2 Deathcult assassin

10 woman battle squad FG, hvy Flamer Meltagun and vet sister

10 woman Battle squad fg Flamer, meltagun Vet sister

6 woman Seraphim squad hand flamer, inferno pistol Vet sister

List 2
    Canoness same as before with Book of St lucius

8 woman Celestian squad FG, Hvy flamer, Stombolter Vet sister with bolt pistol and power weapon

12 woman battle squad FG, Flamer, meltagun vet sister

10 woman battle squad Fg flamer, meltagun vet sister

8 woman seraphim hand flamer, inferno pistol Vet sister with power weapon

6 woman retributor squad 3 Hvy Bolters Vet sister with stormbolter and auspex

Also the reason for no exorcist is I could only afford one and everyone except the Tyranids players has a lot of antitank making its life expectancy very short

Thanks in advance for the comments

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherR View Post
    I have only been playing 3 months. I started with Necrons which is actually a good starter army because of lack of options. But I really like the Sisters backstory and models so I joined a beginner league.

last week was my first win with my sisters army. we were at 750pt. I beat a space marine army. I also drew against Tyranids.

I now need to play 2 games at 1000 pts. I have 2 army lists and would appreciate any comments. So far I have seen Eldar, Space Marines, Chaos, Orks, Tao and Tyranids

I think this should probably be in the lists section...likely a mod will move it eventually.

Personally I like list 2 better...seems better against all comers with the Retributor squad and the Celestians instead of the Inquisitor and the Assassins. It means a bit more painting though. :-)

You may want to save for the next 'escalation' and invest in not 1, but 2 exorcists. Likely you'll need those when playing above 1000 pts.

You may also want to consider Rhinos or Repressors for the troop squads too.
    Everyone is guilty of something...what's your crime citizen?

+ Reply to Thread