Librarium Online Forums banner

Lord on a bike

405 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Cheredanine 
#1 ·
Well for the past couple of days i've been thinking of different ways o to make my wolf lord to fit some of my list. Just recently i had the idea of putting him with a bike squad. no rember this is blood claws we are talking about...granted they pump out a lot of attacks on the charge there still only WS and BS of 3 not the greatest...but i was wondering what is your opion on this. Before you go away with the post i usely take bolter, frost blade, wolf pelt, and wolf tooth necklace on my lord knowing this what do you say should i or should i not that is the question.

Thanks in advance

#2 ·
If you put him on a bike, then you won't need a bolter, since the bike has one, give him a bolt pistol instead.

I like to keep my wolf lords fairly light on wargear, the neckless you could probably go without.

As for putting a lord on a bike, it works wonders for some space wolves armies, but not so well in others. It really comes down to the rest of army. Generally faster wolve armies do better with a lord on bike.

Peace

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.