Best Commander - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Best Commander

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it always best to give your commander Terminator armour, I read somewhere that Commanders are only good if they are wearing termie armour. I particularily wouldn't like this because I like to give my commanders jump packs.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Canuckle_head@Jun 3 2003, 02:18
    I read somewhere that Commanders are only good if they are wearing termie armour.
    I most certainly disagree with that statement! I agree with you though, as I'm a fan of using jumppacks myselves. On occation I use terminator armour on my commanders/characters, but usually only when I intend to place them in a terminator squad
    Master Belial

'But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility. All his dominions are in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits that are associated with him are but angels of destruction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

I agree with both of you that jump packs are great and I have actually fitted one on my Librarian once!

Still, my bike-mounted Chaplain has always worked well for me. I love bikes so he also fits in well with the theme of my army.
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mine has termie armor, but i did not put him in a termie squad. Instead, i gave him a teleport homer, so that when his command squad gets wiped out, he can call down 7 solders in terminator armor (2 with assault cannons) as a nasty surprise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play Raven Guard, and every one of my Characters has a jump pack! (except any in termie armor of course) and most of them have lightning claws as well. Sometiomes I'll give 'em a command squad if I'm feeling evil, but usually they hang out with an assault squad... they make hard hitting counter assault troops.
    --Keep Disco Evil--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

power armour all the way i prefer a jump pack or bike to terminator armour anyday
    <span style='color:red'>-=Read the sigrules=-</span>

Closed Thread