Space Marine Veterans Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Space Marine Veterans Question

So I was sitting down and writing up my new Space Marines Army List with pen and paper (does anyone do that anymore or is it just me, I like writing it out makes it more personal then using a program) and I came across a interesting problem.

I was going to make a 5 man squad, 1 Sergeant and 4 Space Marine Vets. Now I see that I can give the Sergeant Terminator Honours, and it says he can pick equipment from the armory. Now it then says I can give my other Space Marines Terminator Honours.

Does that mean all 5 Marines can select equipment from the armory, cause if so I was hoping to give all 5 of them Jump Packs. If not then I guess I will have to just put them in a drop pod or something.

Hope someone can answer my question.

I hope people are having fun.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Illustrator Extraordinair Adrian MalSeraph's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x7)

No, and this is a common question.

When models have access to the armoury, they usually get a specific clause or phrase that states that this model can take stuff from there.

The reason this can tend to get confusing is that almost all entries in the SM codex say that the Sergeant takes Terminator Honours and gets access to the armoury. Therefore, logic suggests that all models with Terminator Honors gets access to the armoury.

Not the case. Only characters and upgrade characters get access to the armoury if their entry specifically said so. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Playing Devils Advocate, for that to be the case, then the Terminator Honours Entry in the armoury itself would require a clause that says "Any model with Terminator Honors may take options from the armoury."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wrie mine out with pencil and paper. I f you want to do that i believe that you can with a command squad you just have to also have a character with them.
    My armies are studly!
    W/D/L
    Empire 25/1/2
    chaos 8/0/2
    Hyrulian Knights 7/3/1

Take the fight to them
    Have faith is suspician

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for clearing up the question. I decided to try my hand at Space Wolves, they are appealing to me.
    I hope people are having fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ONLY write mine out on pen and paper. (well, I have twice typed it onto a spreadsheet, ha).

It's so satisfying once you've scribbled all your changes and tweaks, then write up a beautiful, well presented list to refer to mid game.

+ Reply to Thread