Guard For Troopers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Guard For Troopers

Hi all,

I'm starting my Daemonhunters army and I was offered a deal from someone on guard to use as storm troopers. (Hey the kasrkins or however you spell it are good but if i cang et a deal all the better!) Just was wondering if you guys and gals would think these are useable. They are painted to a decent standard (the one time I don't mind buying painted models cause i hate painting faces!)

here they are

Guard with lasgun: 48
    Chainsowrd/laspistol 7
    Com pack/lasgun 8
    Snipers 5
    Flamers 6
    Chain Sword/flamer 2
    Plasma gun 4
    Power sword/plasma pistol 2
    Power fist/laspistol 2
    Grenade launcher? (not sure what it is but looks like one) 6
    Grenade launcher with chainsword 1
    Mortars with 1 crewman 3
    Mortars without crewmen 4
    Power sword/bolt pistol? 1
    Flamer/bolt pistol?1
    Chain Sword/Bolt Pistol? 2
    Sword/plasma pistol 1
    Meltagun 5

That’s 108 models if I’ve added it right. Want to use them for inquisitorial storm troopers in a daemon hunters army. Is 150 – 200 bucks too much for that?

I'm not familiar with guard all that much, so i'm unfamiliar with the grenade launcher thing and if they can take bolt pistols.

In the Castle of Pain on a Mountain of Skulls I sat on a Throne of Blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of Evil!

- Vigo the Carpathian

2. Remove Advertisements

Lovely Notts.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

91 (x2)

If they are the old metal miniatures then that's a decent price, whether or not they could pass for storm troopers is another issue.
    Bolt pistols; available to veteran sergeant and above- storm trooper sergeants therefore can have them.
    If it looks like a grenade launcher it probably is a grenade launcher.
    Up, up and away!

+ Reply to Thread