The Legion of Ohm - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    101 (x3)

The Legion of Ohm

The Legion of Ohm
    Deep in the heart of the Solstice nebula, orbiting the binary planets Solace and Desolace, Disappointment - a small volcanic moon - bears host to the fortresses of the Legion of Ohm. Founded before the discovery of a large Necron tomb hidden in the depths of Mephisto, a large pseudo-planet covered in a thin layer of dying plantation leeched of life through the foul mechanics of the Necron taint, the Legion of Ohm was born to purge the Chaos influence in a nearby system and provide a strong defensive position for the Imperium, though now finds itself having to deal with the Necron threat first.
    Disappointment was discovered by a small Imperium force who expected a small resource rich moon, and instead found an apocalyptic nightmare. It's small range of wildlife mainly consists of large lizards, such as the Nychosaur with it's diamond sharp claws and massive bulk, or the smaller Opisthosaur which excels at stealth. It has been known for the Legion of Ohm to employ the local lizards as riding beasts, and it is not all too rare to see one charge into the fray - often with dangerous results for the enemy.
    One such rider is Force Commander Terentius, who used to ride the great beast Raglørol to war, though since the passing of his mount he has elected to fight on foot with his Emperor-blessed Thunder Hammer. He wears an ancient suit of Artificer Armour, and has extensive inner biotics in his inner thigh and upper back where he clashed with an ancient Slaneeshi dæmon and fell from his lizard. His biotics also help him interact with the plasma-enhanced power pack he carries into battle.
    Another of the Chapter's heroes is Master Chaplain Crassius. A victor of a thousand battles, Crassius no longer has a face, and barely a head - he was hit by the Gauss discharge of an ancient Necron Monolith, managing to survive through what his battle brothers proclaim was the Emperor's Will and nothing else, yet took major injuries to the head and had to have his Emperor-blessed brain encased in a life support system, which functions as his eyes and mouth - Crassius no longer has a sense of smell.
    Today, the Legion of Ohm has amassed enough honour to be bestowed ancient battle armour of the Imperium and sports a fair number of Terminator suits and Dreadnoughts. Tactically, the Legion prefers hand to hand combat over long range gunfights and will stop at nothing to assault the foe. They are ready to deliver the killing blow to the Necron threat and lay in wait, biding time and fending off Chaos until the time is right.

Gallery: http://izzinatah.deviantart.com/gallery/#_browse/scraps
    Master Chaplain Crassius:

Force Commander Terentius:

Colour Scheme:

Any comments on my new Chapter? I'm still in the midst of painting and finishing the army itself. It's around 2000+ points at the moment - working on sticking a Carnosaur together. It's bloody annoying. Next up is a Terminator squadron, I think. So far my army consists of:
    Two 5 man squads of Assault Marines
    Two Tactical Squads (..ish. I keep finding new marines lying around)
    One Rhino
    One Predator
    Two Dreadnoughts
    Various HQs - Terminator Librarian, Chaplain and Captain, plus Power Armoured Captain and Chaplain
    One Space Marine on Bike, complete with wheelie.

My only last question is: Do all chapters have Primarchs, or only the first founding?

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Formerly BrotherAzriel Horus Lupercal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x6)

havent read it all so far but looks good, il take another peek wen i have more time later but to answer the question, it is ONLY the first founding legions that had primarches.
    PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
    ~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

101 (x3)

Thanks Shame, though...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    457 (x8)

Bah, just replace "primarch" with "chapter master," and you'll be all good.

BTW, are you planning to make backpacks for the whole ARMY like that? That's a crazy pile o'bits you're gonna need. I'll buy you a straitjacket, too.
    Mickey: "You're just making this up as you go along!"
    The Doctor: "Yuuuup. But I do it brilliantly!"

Check out my WIP thread here (Clicky!)

The rules (Clicky!) Read 'em, know 'em, love 'em.

Peace, through superior firepower.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

101 (x3)

Hehe, no - I made the majority of my army before I made one of the backpacks. The backpack is only for Force Commander Terentius, who has the necessary biotic implants to interface with it. Straitjacket not necessary, only channel Dave

+ Reply to Thread