1750 Vanilla Marines - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1750 Vanilla Marines

Master Commander w/ Pwr Weapon, Term Honors, Bolt Pistol

Master of Sanctity w/ Plasma Pistol, Artificier armor, Term Honors

Dreadnought w/ Twin link Lascnnon, Missile Launcher, Xtra Armor

5 Man Tac Squad w/ Plasma Cannon

5 Man Tac Squad w/ Lascannon
    5 Man Tac Squad w/ Lascannon

3 Land Speeders w/ Multi Melta

9 Assault Marines w/ 2 Plasma Pistols, Sergeant w/ Term Honors, Plasma Pistol, Pwr Weapon

Whirlwind
    Whirlwind

Predator Annihilator w/ Lascannons

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This should probably be in the army lists but lets get the ball going.

You seem to have the absolute min-max system going on. I believe you understand the risk of running 5 man tactical squads so I won't comment on that.

For the Chaplain, I hope you have a jump pack planned. I haven't calculated the points yet but if you are maxxed out, swap the artificer armour for a jump pack and bring him around with the assault squad. That's where he will shine the most. While we're on the assault squad, swap the sarge's power weapon and plasma pistol for a powerfist and standard pistol.

Predator with lascannons is good if you're planning on making him stay put. However, with the amount of firepower you seem to be packing, you may want to consider having HB sponsons so you have more shots on the move.

The whirlwinds are a good choice, since it helps to counter horde like units that also typically have lower T values.

This list will probably be very open to assault heavy squads or anything that moves 12+ inches. So make sure you have a good game plan and placement system thought out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this was my first post so i couldnt find the army list subforum. the chaplain does have a jump pack i just forgot to mention it. good idea with the pwr fist combo and do the hvy bolters count as defensive weapons? and if so how far can i move and fire all weapons? thanks again

+ Reply to Thread