Biker boxes - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Biker boxes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biker boxes

I just bought my first box of 3 bikes, and it has no special weapons or powerfists/weapons, etc. Where do I find these items for bikers? Do I have to steal bitz from other squad boxes?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by Hiraedd View Post
    I just bought my first box of 3 bikes, and it has no special weapons or powerfists/weapons, etc. Where do I find these items for bikers? Do I have to steal bitz from other squad boxes?
    That's certainly odd... to my knowledge boxes of 3 Bikes are supposed to come with metal pieces for a plasma gun, meltagun and a Veteran Sergeant with a power sword. If your box is missing those pieces maybe you should head back to where you bought it and tell them that the box is incomplete. Most places will mail order the bits for you, free of charge.

Katie D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Drake View Post
    That's certainly odd... to my knowledge boxes of 3 Bikes are supposed to come with metal pieces for a plasma gun, meltagun and a Veteran Sergeant with a power sword. If your box is missing those pieces maybe you should head back to where you bought it and tell them that the box is incomplete. Most places will mail order the bits for you, free of charge.

Katie D
    Katie Drake has a point here. The biker box comes with bits for having configuration with BP and having metal bits for plasma, melta and power weapon... So, yes, a nice idea would be to go and make complaints from where you bought...
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x3)

I actualy got the ravenwing box set to get my bikes, plus it had the land speeder.... its such a good deal. It doesn't come with bits for melta or plasma gun or power fists, so I just buy those things on e-bay. So if a normal box comes with those bits, ya, you should get a different one, but if a power fist is your flavor, you will have to get the bit seperately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for the replies. I will take it back to the store.

One more question. Does the box with a single biker have these bits in it?

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by Hiraedd View Post
    Thank you for the replies. I will take it back to the store.

One more question. Does the box with a single biker have these bits in it?
    No, the box with the single biker comes with only a normal Marine on a Bike. The bike has no upgrades on it. Twin-linked bolters only and there's no melta, plasma or power weapons available.

Katie D

+ Reply to Thread