Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I had a few questions about the new Blood Angel rules that are out...
1) If you attach a chaplain to a death company, does the chaplain gain the furious charge ability from the death company?
2) Can you have more than one iron halo in an army?
3) What's an average amount of veteran assault marines to take in a 1500 or 2000 pt game?
4) Is an honor guard still the only sqaud you can attach a chaplain/librarian/captain to, or can you attach them to vateran assault/ tactical/etc...?
I'd appreciate any help with my questions. Thanks.
2) There are no limits to the number of iron halos in the blood angels codex.
3) Average I don't know, but I like to take one squad of eight or ten.
4) The chaplain get attached to the death company. You can attach an honour guard to a captain if you wish, you can also attach him to a veteran assault squad or a devastator squad for that matter. FoC wise only the DC and the HG can be taken without using a slot.
"The ones with lingon och skit" - Andusciassus
In a Blood Angels army, yes.2) Can you have more than one iron halo in an army?In a 1500 point game somewhere between 8 and 16 is average. In 2000 points, add another 8.3) What's an average amount of veteran assault marines to take in a 1500 or 2000 pt game?Independent Characters can join any unit that they wish as per normal. Honor Guard units don't actually form retinues anymore, that's old news. Honor Guard are best thought of as a specialist Veteran Assault Squad with access to some fancy upgrades.4) Is an honor guard still the only sqaud you can attach a chaplain/librarian/captain to, or can you attach them to vateran assault/ tactical/etc...?
Thanks for the info, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't giving my army abilities it shouldn't have.