What's a fair price for Imperial Guard Tanks (UK)? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's a fair price for Imperial Guard Tanks (UK)?

Hi, I'm new. Firstly, I'm really sorry if this is the wrong forum for this - I couldn't see a buy/sell forum on the list. If this should be somewhere else let me know.

I used to play Imperial guard, and am looking to get back into the hobby but with a different army (or maybe even WF. I have a friend who is currently collecting IG and is interested in buying particularly some of my tank models and maybe storm troopers off of me. He'd end up repainting them as he uses a different colour scheme but they are assembled.

I want to know a fair price to sell them to him at as neither of us really know how much second hand models are worth. I've tried looking on EBay but most things there seem to be sold either new in box or completely painted to a high standard, neither of which apply here.

What are reasonable UK prices for:

-Leman Russ
    -Demolisher
    -Annihilator
    -Basilisk
    -Chimera
    -Metal Storm Troopers

Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

It's really hard to say without seeing the minis.
    Some of the tanks I bought second hand appeared to have had their main hull basically flooded in super glue and then just rolled around in a box full of them other bits ending up with quite a random appearance, while others have been realy nice builds, clean and all.

But as a general rule I think people in my area sell their second hand models at around 60% of original price.

Watcher In The Sky Beardy_Wierdy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    127 (x4)

You can always just put them on e-bay (with a reserve obviously) and see what you get.
    The name refers to facial hair, not playing style.

Quote Originally Posted by A news vendor's stand, London, June 1940
    French sign peace treaty: we're in the finals!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Andusciassus View Post
    It's really hard to say without seeing the minis.
    Some of the tanks I bought second hand appeared to have had their main hull basically flooded in super glue and then just rolled around in a box full of them other bits ending up with quite a random appearance, while others have been realy nice builds, clean and all.
    Hahahaha, i can relate, a dread i bought was just tacked together with bits of sprue still attached to the model
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread