13th Company - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 13th Company

Formerly BrotherAzriel Horus Lupercal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x6)

13th Company

Greetings my esteemed battle brothers.

just a quick one, is the 13th co list still legal in the current incarnation of the rules? im sure it is i just want to know.

1. is it legal
    2. how does it fare
    3. i cant remeber but can the charecters get terminator armour?

PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
    ~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherAzriel View Post
    Greetings my esteemed battle brothers.

just a quick one, is the 13th co list still legal in the current incarnation of the rules? im sure it is i just want to know.

1. is it legal
    2. how does it fare
    3. i cant remeber but can the charecters get terminator armour?
    to the best of my knowledge:
    1. No, not officially
    2. not bad, it has some suceses, but the last time I saw it do any number of battles was about 6 months ago
    3. Nor can I for certain but I think so
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x2)

I know that it is still currently a legal list although if you want to take it to a tournament you should double check...

It is an elite foot troop force which makes for an interesting challenge. All your units but your bikes get a scout move... Wulfen fleet as well! Every model has 2 attacks on profile or more.

Overall it is a fun army to play and can hit pretty hard in close combat harder than blood angels!

But being an elite force and most of your models are around 20 pts + you will be outnumbered.

I don't think that characters can get terminator armour but I don't have my book with me to confirm that.

Hope that helps. I say go for it! Wulfen are so much fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is a legel list that is still recognized through the GTs. You can check that through the games workshop site under the tournies list. Independent Tournies however you may need to ask.

The 13th is a small.....small....army at 2000 pts. Unless of course you load up on wolves for fast attacks. The play different. You have to play them as stalkers....basically moving them through cover and taking the enemy down unit at a time.

The HQ's and the Wolf Guard pack leaders are the only ones that are allow to field terminator armor. The pack leaders are the vet sargents of the grey slayers and storm claws. Keep in mind though that fielding them with terminator armor will however keep you from sweeping advance the opponent which you would be doing quite a bit if the have the mark of the wulfen on the pack leaders.

That brings me to another point....the mark of the wulfen is different with the 13th company than it is with the Space Wolves. In the 13th company, it applies to the whole squad rather than the individual marine that has it. Basically 21 attacks + 1 attack on the charge/counter charge + d3 additional attacks (roll for each new CC) which is 23-25 attacks from a 10 man squad of 13th. And the amount of power weapon attacks they can take

Anyway....that should answer you question.
    Where the heck did all them guardsmen come from?

Great Wolf! Is that the howl of the 13th?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

As mackdawg said... It is still legal and even has a spreadsheet for Apocalypse games! In tournaments is still usable but I don't know what will happen with the new SM Codex and the SW Codex later this year... maybe they will induct them in somehow!
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

+ Reply to Thread