Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Well, I was recommened 13th Company as my second army and as I was looking into it... I realised... Space Wolves=Perfect fit for a House Stark based army. (If you don't know what House Stark is, it is one of the ancient houses in the Song of Ice and Fire books, look it up)
So I've decided on the name Direwolves (perhapes Stark's Direwolves) now I have some questions:
1) Should I use the 13th Company or Space Wolves army list?
2) Do the boxed sets come with all the cool bits and special weapons? Or will I need to get more? If so, can someone recommend some awesome bits for the wolves? (also, I wouldn't mind recommendation for bits even if the boxes come with everything.)
3) Can someone point me in the direction of tacticas for both Space Wolves and the 13th Company?
4) Where the heck can I buy Space Wolf models online?
Questions for people who've read A Song of Ice and Fire:
1) What should I name my leaders based on Stark?
2) Symbols? Does House Stark use anything besides a direwolf? If not can someone think up something good to use on a should pad?
3) Paint scheme? Space Wolves Grey fits Stark, but the yellow doesn't, white and grey mayhap?
1) If you want you can use the 13th Company's army list which you can find in the Eye of Terror or the standard Space Wolf from Codex...
2) The box sets have fair bits to make a cool looking army. You might need more bare heads though. You can buy everything from online sellers... think also the heads from the Marauders box... it has some bare heads perfectly fitting to Wolves!
3) Tacticas you can find in this site...
4) I buy my bits here
1) About names and the Stark I don't know and I let it be...
2) You can order the Ragnar's Great Company and change the color scheme...
3) Space Wolves Grey is nice and it fits with all colors... White, Red, Light or Dark Blue...
Thanks to all the people showing faith in me
I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...
Sounds good, wish you best of luck. The only thing I'm going to say is that I heard they are getting rid of the 13th company when they update the codex. So try to have a good backup if/when that happens.
All religion, my friend is simply evolved out of fraud, greed, imagination and poetry.
- Edgar Allen Poe