New army fluff (any good?) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

New army fluff (any good?)

Ok the idea behind my army is that it was garrisoned at a special alien research facility space station with an inquisitor. However the inquisitor is also trying to make alien bio weapons which include trying to domesticate tryanids and other dangerous life forms he has captured, with the use of the imperial regiment he has employed.
    However the inquisitor is particularly ruthless and has no qualms about sending soldiers to thier deaths or even using them in grisly experiments. However in a particularly heated argument between the inquisitor and the guard command section. The inquisitor threatened to put them all to death if they did not follow his orders
    Ordering his own special storm-troopers to take them away, a struggle ensued, the storm-troopers were overwhelmed and the inquisitor captured. Knowing that the regiment had no way of explaining there actions they disposed of the inquisitor and his retinue including the accompanying commissar by feeding them to his own monstrous creations. The commander then put new coordinates for the space station to escape any follow up reactions when no progress report is given.

At the moment the regiment is still residing in the station orbiting a small moon, they still make stops at out posts and actually trade for items they need, acting on behalf of the inquisitor to avoid arousing suspicion. However how long the regiments dark secret remains hidden, and of there fate is unknown.

So what do you all think does it sound good?

What else do you think i can add to flesh it out abit more.
    I will also be making a blog as well while making the army to show its progress.

2. Remove Advertisements

On tour
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

33 (x2)

I think that instead of just going about their business, they should be on the run as they really should asume that the inquisitor sent word of their betrayal befoer he was killed. Their would have been at least a servitor that would have escaped.
    He probably would have reported their descent as soon as they showed any hint of disobeying his orders. As far as I know, inquisitors dont make threats... they act.

I think that instead of trading, they take what they need by force and roam the fringes of the galaxy as hired guns... renegades.
    Last edited by Plasma Catcher; April 9th, 2008 at 14:37.
    It's worth a krak!

+ Reply to Thread