Orgyns! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Orgyns!

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

Couldent find much on Orgyns on the fourm. Are they any good. (i guess they are, 5 for $75. They better be good)

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

171 (x6)

For 25 points, they really aren't that great. If you want a rock hard assault unit in your guard then buy a box of Grey Knights and use them instead. GK's have better Strength, Initiative, Leadership, Weapon and most importantly a much better save. In my humble opinion, they are way more worth 25 points than any Ogryn.

If Ogryn had either a better save or one more point of TO (As their immemse size would seem to suggest ANYWAYS) then I would use them again.

Under the new assault rules (No getting out of a moving vehicle and charging) They are just sitting ducks. Since their armor is only 5+, they have only a slim chance of surviving standing around for one turn.

The best elites choices are either Hardened vets (BS of 4 and THREE special weapons), or Ratlings (Hit on 2+ wound on 4+ no matter what).

Closed Thread