Sign this petition to get our questions answered! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x1)

Sign this petition to get our questions answered!

It looks like GW will be giving an update to Daemonhunters in July, so we need to get the following questions answered in that Update:

1) Do we use the new Land Raider/Land Raider Crusader rules as found in the Space Marines Codex in place of the Grey Knights Land Raider/Grey Knights Land Raider Crusader? (i.e. Power of the Machine Spirit, Improved Assault Cannon Stats) Furthermore, do we update similar items found in our armory to match those entries as found in the Space Marines Codex? (i.e. Teleport Homers)

2) What is the correct points cost for the Grey Knights Land Raider/Grey Knights Land Raider Crusader? Do we use the points cost for a Land Raider as listed in Codex: Space Marines, or is it the cost as listed in Codex: Blood Angels?

3) There is a lot of confusion about allies. Can a Parent Daemonhunters army include both Inducted Imperial Guard AND Witch Hunter Allies in the same army? Can a parent Daemonhunters army include both allied Space marines AND Witch Hunter Allies? If so, do the rules regarding not having Sisters of Battle if Space Marines are present still apply as the Sisters of Battle are allies in this instance? Can you also include Deathwatch (Ordo Xenos) units into the examples above? Does this also work for Parent Witch Hunter armies wanting to include Daemonhunter/Deathwatch and Inducted Guard allies?

If you would like these questions answered, "sign" below so I can send an E-mail off to the UK Games Workshop before 6/12/08.

For security reasons, just include your First name.

Last edited by spaar; June 3rd, 2008 at 16:25.
    Currently Playing:
    Fantasy: Daemons (Angels), 40k: Black Templars

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x1)

I want them answered!

Eddie
    Currently Playing:

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Any answers are good answers. Sign me up. Ed

(Hardly secure, my second name can be seen in my profile lol)

Edit: rather than making X threads all with different q's in, just put them all in one thread under general 40K stuff. That way people only have to reply once. I can get a mod to edit these into a single thread for you if you like?
    Last edited by Phoenix; June 3rd, 2008 at 16:51.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x1)

The idea is that everybody posts replies in this thread, and this thread only. If I see signatures popping up in the other threads, I'll clarify that.

They all contain links to this thread.

Also, when I send the E-mail off to GW UK, I'll include the link with this post in it.
    Currently Playing:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    135 (x4)

Well, I'd sure as heck like a definitive answer to these questions. I'll add a few more that bug me:

-What units in the new Chaos Space Marine and Daemon codices are considered 'daemons' according to the Daemonhunter rules and wargear?

-Do Grey Knights Terminators benefit from True Grit now that the USR version of True Grit is used (as it doesn't mention the restriction that's in the DH codex)?

Jake
    Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.
    -George Orwell

www.drmcninja.com
    If you're intruiged by doctors who are also ninjas, then this is the webcomic for you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x2)

I would appreciate clarification on these matters.

Joel
    It's worth a krak!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    457 (x8)

Spaar, in order to keep things simple, I've locked the other three threads, with polite instruction that anyone wishing to weigh in on the issue must do so here.

Hopefully this will rein things in a bit.
    Mickey: "You're just making this up as you go along!"
    The Doctor: "Yuuuup. But I do it brilliantly!"

Check out my WIP thread here (Clicky!)

The rules (Clicky!) Read 'em, know 'em, love 'em.

Peace, through superior firepower.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

Speaking for myself, I consider all of these questions to be already answered.

All of the Allies questions are answered if you read the latest DH codex (aka "second printing" I believe). The ongoing fact that the present online FAQ is older than the current ("Second Printing") indicates a pathetic level of quality in GWs editing practices. (Do GW staff even play the game? And who signs off on their reviews at work? If I did garbage like that at work, I'd be fired).

Anyway, the new DH codezxcontains a clause, "except for detachments of the Ordos Inqusition", which is the same in the WH codex. The alliance structure between the two codexes is identical.
    In fact, I think that entire grey box is worded exactly the same in both books.

As to the True Grit for Terminators in the 4th ed FAQ, that could use a clean-up,
    and I think it will not be given to Terminators. I do not believe that was their intention.
    Sisters Repentia: Wow what beautiful models! Wow what terrible rules! -stjohn70

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

Sign me up,

Max

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

786 (x8)

I'm on board with any and all answers that can be had!

Not to disappoint, but apparently the FAQs are already final and written, and just waiting for the release of the 5e rules. [crossing fingers]
    ninjabackhand: point and click, again, really? even after i give you an military term "shock tactic" you still call it point and click.
    RIP Warhammer 40,000: 21 Sep 1998 - 24 May 2014

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast