New space marine battleforce/army box contents? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New space marine battleforce/army box contents?

Does anyone know what the new space marine battleforce or army box will contain and how much it will cost?

The old army box is no longer on the US website and the battleforce box says it is no longer available.

I know the space marine strike force contains:

A Space Marine Commander, a Space Marine Command Squad, two Space Marine Tactical Squads, two Space Marine Rhinos, a Space Marine Vindicator, a Space Marine Whirlwind and a Space Marine Landraider for 240 dollars.

I know the armored force contains:

a Space Marine Commander, a Space Marine Command Squad, a Space Marine Razorback, two Space Marine Tactical Squads, two Space Marine Rhinos, a Space Marine Vindicator, a Space Marine Whirlwind, a Space Marine Predator, two Space Marine Attack Bikes, six Space Marine Bikes, a Space Marine Landraider and a Space Marine Terminator Close Combat Squad for 410 dollars.

However, these are available with the release of 5th edition and they are not the standard battleforce and army box sets.

Anyone know what is up?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

We are not sure yet. The new Marine book is due out in August or Sept, so we will see closer to then.

Also this is my 1000th Post!!! WOOT!
    Miss Spam Master 2009
    The Briny Series: Urban War Beginnings | Cygnar
    Thrallstudios

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i cant wait to get my hands on the new army box! should be awesome ey. But i don't think the information on it has been released yet.

well done on the big 1k, pickle! (spammer <3 )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you look on the gw site under space marines they have a Space Marine Megaforce for 175 showing on the front page, but it doesnt bring anything up when you click through to it. The tiny picture seems to indicate you get a predetor, razorback command squad and other stuff, but who knows.
    Maybe they are going to have a 90, 175, 240 and 410 to give you lots of options getting up and running quickly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And then there is this thing:

Space Marine Battle Company
    This set contains 115 multi-part plastic models, including: a Space Marine Commander, a five-man Space Marine Command Squad, 70 Tactical Marines, 10 Devastators, 20 Assault Marines with Jump-packs, a Space Marine Razorback and eight Space Marine Rhinos.

$450.

+ Reply to Thread