Changes in points - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    146 (x4)

Changes in points

Now dont get me started on all the arguments ive been in over this topic but i just wanted to look at it rationaly. We all know GKs are abit over priced but ive been thinking, is this a bad thing? Dont kill me yet! Listen.
    If we are an over priced/underpowered army doesnt that mean that we must become more refined players to get the most out of our army? Fair enough we can mix and match with IG, SM and WH to compensate for our lackings but doesnt all that juggling improve our tactics?
    My point is that where as, for example, SM players get it offered to em on a plate or every new dex seems to get new rules that gimp us even more (damm deamons) WE must strive to be better to compensate!
    I just hope when they get round to making a new GK / =][= dex we get the recognision we deserve. And hey lets give a shout out to all those poor poor DE players who battle in the face of adversary. (we can always kill em later!:vampire
    Oh and just a thought on our justicars:
    SM + Vet sarge + Power sowrd + stormbolter = 45 pts
    Our justicars rock! 5 pts more for all the do dahs? (st 6 pw, true grit, fearless, ws 5) yes please!
    My vote is for a pimped up justicar to be a new HQ!
    Any other thoughts?
    PL

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member image vertification sux's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pimped up justicar would need good fluff because for somereason the dude jus would become a terminator instead! also a tooled up justicar = a inquisitor lord pimped
    and yes daemonhunters have to hide and use cover more often than not
    i dont understand refined.
    basically your trying to say we suck, and no we dont we all know that xx points between a gk and a sm is well worth it, it just means they becvome a expensive troop choice.
    yeah we could do with a pimp in certain places i.e. frag grenades on gk's i mean cmon were the emperors gene seed and you cant supply frag grenades!
    as for killing daemons, i wouldnt know yet. i imagine sacred incense might help a little
    as for what points need changing i think certain armoury equipment needs repointing. the purgation squad weapons seem slightly higher and slightly off putting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    146 (x4)

Just thought that the 10 year old kid whos plays SM who beats his mate who plays GK just because its 'easyier' to play SM would instill the right mind set in players to do better with what theyve got, rely on their own talants and build on em. Then that 10 year old GK player can grow up to be the well rounded player rather than the arogant punk (theres always one at a GW store!)
    I remember when i started, i was eldar and the begginer lessons at GW said bring along 2 troop choices . . . yay . . . guardians. Needless to say i was pwned badly by annoying brats (i was 18, late starter lol) but it made me go away and come back to the next lesson with a wraithlord in tow, i was determand to wipe smiles of faces and nearly made one of the kids cry when my lord riped his crusader a new sunroof!(yes im evil)
    We dont rely on shiny new units or new rules, hell we dont ever get rending on our ass cannons somthing that has been enjoyed for 5 YEARS by other armys (and aformentioned frag grenades) Even our sister beat us on the basics.
    Just want some recognision for all our hard work that we HAVE to put in to win.

(DISCLAMER, all just examples folks, im a SM player too!)

+ Reply to Thread