CC Last Chancers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy
 

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!


Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Member Mike The Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sultan, Washington (The Sticks)
    Age
    26
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    1 (x1)

    CC Last Chancers

    Recently, ive been reading up on the Horus Heresy books, and was inspired by stories of the specialist Imperial Army regiments like the Lucifer Blacks, Byzant Janizars, etc. So now, ive figured i would make a Last Chancers unit of about 10 or 12 dudes and make em with Carapace, Bionics, laspistol, and a Power weapon. I was planning on using LoTR models i found on the GW site called Knights of Dol Amroth. Any comments or suggestions would be welcome. Also curious if this is a good idea


  2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Experimental Strategist Sun the Unwilling's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Shanghai
    Age
    35
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputation
    61 (x1)

    I tried using the LOTR minis but somehow they don't look right next to the 40k or fantasy line.

    It will look funny because they use a different proportion ratio.
    "Hard pounding, gentlemen: but we shall see who can pound the longest."
    Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington

  4. #3
    Member Mike The Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sultan, Washington (The Sticks)
    Age
    26
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    1 (x1)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun the Unwilling View Post
    I tried using the LOTR minis but somehow they don't look right next to the 40k or fantasy line.

    It will look funny because they use a different proportion ratio.
    Yeah, you're kinda right on that part. It kinda looks like they are elves, but they are luckily the same height as the IG, so i think itll slide. I was thinkin they were either kinda like Techno-knights, or kinda like the IG version of the Pre-Heresy Emp Children's Phoenix Guard. I cant wait to get em ready and fightin in my reg army gonna show those tau battlesuits whos boss

  5. #4
    Senior Member stayscrunchyinmilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    London
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,399
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    370 (x8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike The Zealous View Post
    Recently, ive been reading up on the Horus Heresy books, and was inspired by stories of the specialist Imperial Army regiments like the Lucifer Blacks, Byzant Janizars, etc. So now, ive figured i would make a Last Chancers unit of about 10 or 12 dudes and make em with Carapace, Bionics, laspistol, and a Power weapon. I was planning on using LoTR models i found on the GW site called Knights of Dol Amroth. Any comments or suggestions would be welcome. Also curious if this is a good idea
    I will finish off a last chancers tactica (with the melee squad to be finished) at lunch and post a link here. promise.

  6. #5
    Member Mike The Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sultan, Washington (The Sticks)
    Age
    26
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    1 (x1)

    Quote Originally Posted by stayscrunchyinmilk View Post
    I will finish off a last chancers tactica (with the melee squad to be finished) at lunch and post a link here. promise.
    Ah, thanks dude. I appreciate it.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts