Zealots - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Zealots

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've read a number of people mentioning a new unit of Zealots for the Witch Hunters army list showed on White Dwarf.

Now, either i realy am going blind or that has to be the US version or other because i didn't see it in the UK WD. If so is there any place on the GW US site with the same information? Is the squad Chapter Approved?

<a href='http://forum.librarium-online.com/index.php?showtopic=16083' target='_blank'>Master of the Convent of Our Martyred Saint</a>

Get your sig from-tHe BaD GuY

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We&#39;ll probably get rules for Zealots later on this year, If you want to represent some fanatical millitia before then use Inducted Guard with a Priest.
    Nightmare Creature great evil in female form who feeds upon... *screams* who's only weakness is *more screams*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The rules for the zealots are in US WD 292 (MAY) Pages 82-83, and they are Chapter Approved. They don&#39;t look much different than before. They do get to count negative Ld modifiers as positive up to a Ld 10. I don&#39;t know if that applied to the old rules for zealots.

I haven&#39;t seen anything on the US site.
    The fire&#39;s going out...pass me another heretic.

Closed Thread