Alert New Rules - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alert New Rules

CKO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x1)

Alert New Rules

According to some rumors you can allocate rounds its a cool rule with possibilites .

A libriarian in a.mantle, iron halo, and familair. They attack causing several wounds you allocate the powerfist wounds to the lib he gets a invunerable save that he can re-roll with veil of time, if he fails it want kill him. Your turn you use might of heros pump up the lib and fight with his iniative of six and a possible seven attacks with his power weapon.

I think this will soon be called cheese

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats interesting. I haven't found that rule yet.
    My OGRE KINGDOMS SITE! http://ogre-kingdoms.com CLICK ME

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

You allocate wounds to each model and if thers more you allocate them to which ever you like so you mgiht not be able to allocate all the Power fist attacks to the libbie anyway.
    Miss Spam Master 2009
    The Briny Series: Urban War Beginnings | Cygnar
    Thrallstudios

CKO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x1)

When they finally do get to you I can easily see 8-12 wounds being allocated to 6-8 marines so you should be able to put the more dangerous ones on the lib.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    122 (x3)

Unless they change it you can not have the mantle and an iron halo as artifacts are a 0-1 per army.

Also I believe since the powerfist will be at a different init its wounds are placed at a different time then the normal attacks of the rest of the squad so if it deals 2 wounds one would be on the libby and one on the familier, if it caused 3 it would be one each and then a second on the libby since one kills the familier it cant be choosen as the target of the remaining wound. If it causes one you can just choose who it hits as normal.
    - You must set fire to water or you will be extinguished.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

I think they are actually getting rid of Halos in the new Codex and Captains get its effect for free.
    Miss Spam Master 2009
    Thrallstudios

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe the one fault with your wound allocation trick is that Independant Characters still (I'm am almost certain...) count as seperate units in close combat. So, the only way to have any wounds taken on your Librarian, in close combat at least, is if he is specifically attacked. Otherwise, any wounds dealt to a squad involved in the same close combat will have to be allocated to members of that unit.

Now...in shooting, you are absolutely correct that you can allocate wounds to him and benefit from Veil of Time. At least until the new SM codex comes out, we'll see if Veil of Time is still on the books then.
    Emperor have mercy on those who stand against me, for I shall not.

CKO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x1)

When 5th edition comes out you will see that a lib that can reroll invulnerable saves will be powerfull wound allocation is the same shooting or assault phase

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

262 (x7)

Techniqually He is right, it will only help in the shooting pahse not in assault. Because of the Indie Character rules.
    Miss Spam Master 2009
    Thrallstudios

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x2)

If I am not mistaken with this new rule you allocate the wounds to each model... 1 each, then once that is done you are allowed to allocate wounds to which ever models that you want however you keep on allocating onto the models until all have 2 wounds and then 3 and so on...

You in short once all the models have 1 wound allocated you cannot allocate the rest of the wounds onto one model... that is my undertstanding anyway.
    There is nothing more annoying when your Wyches with Plasma Grenades get "Always strikes First" for their combat drugs!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)