Choices, Choices.... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you guys/gurls recommend command squad for DA or independent hq?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends really on what ya want ya HQ to do for you

If its carrying speailized equipment (thunder hammer, force weapon etc)
    i'd just giv em a jump pakc and let em go off on their own, as most things that that chrecter goes after will be near or impossible to harm (like a wraithlord of something)

The only advantage of taking a CS IMO is that you can have 2 speical (or heavy) weapons of the same type + plus all the tech marine and other extra chrecter stuff (but they usally cost heaps)

you can make a great tank hunter team with these guys, as you can have 2 melta guns and your chrecter with meltas or a powerfist etc.

The best thing about DA HQ squads is if you decide to make them your main combat squad.

A standered of fortitude (i think thats it) plus abunch of plasma guns and combi bolter/plasma weapons spells doom for pretty much anything you choose to fire at when you activate the standered. Shove a chrecter and a vt seargent in there and they're dam good at combat too

personly i like to have the flexibility for my IC's to go where ever they want and help whoevers in need though, or just send em on speical missions to take out enemy things........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to play independent HQs but I prefer Command Squads now. Those Apothecaries, Techmarines, and Sacred Standerds really help. Also, if the Vet. Sgt. has a power weapon and the rest of the squad has Terminator Honors it makes a mean close combat unit. Put 'em in a Razorback and you have a vicious unit. However, all those goodies DO get expensive..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

they sure do my comand squad's the size of a small army
    Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, but it could be wiped out in one turn by a battle cannon pretty much...........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i perfer not to have a command squad but i put my grand master in a deathwing unit of terminators and my interrigator chaplin in an assault squad.

Closed Thread