What Next - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What Next

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have 40 men a command squad and a lascannon what should i get next.I want to buy a tank but i am not sure can i have some please
    :a

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Maybe if you are a bit more clear on what you have we can help you... 40 men?? What men?? And where does the lascannon fit in? What do you have in your command squad?

Please be more specific...
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x3)

get another infantry platoon. you need an HQ and more troops choices. o and BobaHat, i like that sig u got there

Member of the Fluffmasters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Generally speaking, a Leman Russ is pretty much always a great upgrade for an Imperial Guard army with no tanks. However, as BobaHat said, more details are needed.
    "Don't Delay-The best is the enemy of the good. By this I mean that a good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week. War is a very simple thing, and the determining characteristics are self-confidence, speed, and audacity. None of these things can ever be perfect, but they can be good."
    -General George S. Patton, Jr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my command squad i have a captain with power sword and boltgun
    meltagun
    stantard bearer
    master vox caster
    medic

40 cadians
    sergant,flamer,grenade launcher and vox caster in each squad.

heavy weapon lascannon

is this specfic for you :a

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    118 (x6)

"heavy weapon: lascannon"

imho, that is the biggest weakness in your current state. here is what you do: go out and buy another box of troops and then get the heavy weapon box (that has "3" heavys), then get a dozen large bases from your local hobby shop (or order them). then take the 6 guys you get in the heavy box and 18 of the guys you got in the troop box. that's 24 guys in which you can make 12 heavy weapon teams. make 3 heavy bolters, 3 autocannons, 3 lascannons, 3 missle launchers. DON"T make mortars!!

now you should have 13 heavy weapons in your army. get another box of guys and then you're set with a good start for guard!! 80 troops and command squad and 13 heavies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hemm.. infantry squads can have one special weapon, not two.
    Heavy weapons squad must have three, so buy another two lascannons.
    You must have two troops choices, so, you can split the 40 cadians in two 20 men platoons or keep a 30 men platoon and an armored fist squad ( you need to buy a Chimera in this case )
    Anyway platoons need a platoon HQ, so you should buy one or two, or make them from a cadian squad .

So you could buy a heavy weapons box, a chimera, and a metal officier model.
    You will end with a 25 men platoon, an armored fist squad and six spare cadians to use as special weapons team.

Closed Thread