Concerning Dark Angels - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just kinda lazing around last night after a game of 40K and just outta the blue thought about converting my Space Marines into Dark Angels. I always liked the look of them and actually had intended on playing them when I started off (but I was too lazy). I don't think it would be THAT hard to convert and I was just wondering what the opinions towards DA are. Also, if anyone has any tips and help it would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play against DA quite often and I find them damn annoying. My IG have yet to beat them outta 3-5 games. Their fearless and thats a huge advantage against the weak hearted IG. Use their special rules to your advantage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there not fearless but they never flee. I think there a great army and i have been playing with them for about 6 months. There great at blowing other armys apart from distance and there also highly mobile if you use ravenwing. They do however unlike most armys like IG need to use tatics and cant just shell away with massive tanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i run DA and find them quite amusing at times, but when i play my friend who runs blood angels, getting assaulted by those damn death company is annoying... :blink:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one word: plasma
    no, actually two words: more plasma

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I'm probably going to make a subchapter of the Dark Angels. But the rules will still be the same of course. I just like making up my own background and stuff!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark Angels are a great chapter for sub chapters. Thats because the three sub chapters that have already been made are the only ones that are known about however many other sub chapters are believed to have been made.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark Angels have some fairly good rules going for them (Stubborn & Hunting the Fallen) and have a pretty cool gothic backround for their chapter. The only thing I'm not much of a fan of is their Allies rule. No heros of the Imperium allowed except in 'special' circumstances, and they wont fight in the same army that any non-humans may be fighting in. A shame but they are still a good army.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Tofudebeast@Jun 27 2003, 06:15
    The only thing I'm not much of a fan of is their Allies rule. No heros of the Imperium allowed except in 'special' circumstances, and they wont fight in the same army that any non-humans may be fighting in. A shame but they are still a good army.
    I think your wrong. I think that they have to be the best rules. They can still use inquisitors and grey knights but i think the rule have to be the best because it stops people making armys that dont fit in with the background of the army and it really captures the sprit of the army.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh-oh, wasn't aware of that little rule. See, I ordered the Codex but it hasn't come in yet. So I would be unable to use a Vindicare Assassin?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast