my redone army list... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Australia, but doing an exchange in Germany
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

my redone army list...

this army list is for my celtic themed chapter. the rules i will be taking on the field are from the BA codex.

HQ: chaplain Terminator armour, storm bolter, Rosarius, and Crozius Arcanum. He is accompanied by an Honour Guard (while reading the BA codex i couldn't figure out if the Honour Guard could take Terminator Armour?)
    For my second HQ, what would be best, another chaplain to help control the Death Company and the Dreadnought Furiosos or a Commander or a Librarian? (on whole, i'd like my two HQ slots to be filled by two Terminator Squads, and everyone will have Storm Shields)

Elite: ten man Veteran Assault Squad with Frag grenades, Krak grenades, Bolt pistol, chainsword, Power armour, Jump pack, two Power weapons and a Thunder Hammer and Combat Shields ( i was thinking i could represent the Thunder Hammer with a Great Sword).
    Furioso Dreadnought Two Dreadnought close combat weapons, one with built-in storm bolter and one with built-in meltagun, Smoke launchers, Searchlight
    Furioso Dreadnought Two Dreadnought close combat weapons, one with built-in storm bolter and one with built-in flamer, Smoke launchers, Searchlight (is it worth taking Extra Armour with Dreadnoughts?)

Troops: 1 Veteran Sergeant (with Combat Shield and Power Weapon) 9 Space Marines with Power armours, Jump packs, Bolt pistols, Frag grenades, Krak grenades and Chainswords.
    1 Veteran Sergeant (with Combat Shield and Power Weapon) 9 Space Marines with Power armours, Jump packs, Bolt pistols, Frag grenades, Krak grenades and Chainswords.
    1 Veteran Sergeant (with Combat Shield and Power Fist) 9 Space Marines with Power armours, Jump packs, Bolt pistols, Frag grenades, Krak grenades and Chainswords.
    1 Veteran Sergeant (with Bolt pistol and Power Fist) 9 Space Marines with Power Armour, Bolters, Bolt pistols, Krak grenades, Frag grenades, a Melta and a Multi-melta. A Blood Angels Rhino accompanies this squad, it has: Storm Bolter, Smoke Launchers and a Search light.
    1 Veteran Sergeant (with Bolt pistol and Power Weapon) 9 Space Marines with Power Armour, Bolters, Bolt pistols, Krak grenades, Frag grenades, a Missile Launcer and a Flamer. A Blood Angels Rhino accompanies this squad, it has: Storm Bolter, Smoke Launchers and a Search light.
    1 Veteran Sergeant (with Bolt pistol and Chainsword) 9 Space Marines with Power Armour, Bolters, Bolt pistols, Krak grenades, Frag grenades, a Heavy Bolter and a Flamer. A Blood Angels Rhino accompanies this squad, it has: Storm Bolter, Smoke Launchers and a Search light. (in the ‘Options’ section for Blood Angels Rhino it says you can have a Pintle-Mounted Storm Bolter for an extra 5 points, what is the difference between the original Storm Bolter and the upgrade?)

Fast Attack: in my fast attack option i’d love to have:
    Land Speeder Squadron with two Tornadoes armed with two Assault Cannons and two Heavy Bolters, one Typhoon with Heavy Bolter and Typhoon Missile Launchers
    Land Speeder Squadron with three Tornadoes armed with three Heavy Flamers and three Multi-meltas.
    One Land Speeder Tempest.
    Or instead of the Tempest i could have five Space Marine Bikers and a Space Marine Attack Biker.
    What do you guys think? Tempest or bikes?

Heavy Support: 10 man Devastator Squad, Sergeant with Bolt Pistol and Chainsword, five marines with Bolters, four Marines with four Missile Launchers
    10 man Devastator Squad, Sergeant with Bolt Pistol and Chainsword, five marines with Bolters, four Marines with four (Lascannons or Multi-meltas for tank hunting?)
    10 man Devastator Squad, Sergeant with Bolt Pistol and Chainsword, five marines with Bolters, four Marines with four Heavy Bolters.

Extras: Techmarine with Servo-Harness, four servitors with two Heavy Bolters, a Multi-Melta and a Plasma Cannon. This squad is accompanied by a razorback with twin-linked lascannons.
    Techmarine with Servo-Harness, four servitors with servo-arms and close combat weapons. This squad is accompanied by a razorback with twin-linked Heavy Bolters
    2x six man Death Company Squad (unless i can put them together in one big squad?). They are armed withFrag grenades, Krak grenades, Bolt pistols, Chainswords, Power armour. (do you recommend giving them Jump Packs? Or Transports?)

Note: this is a VERY fluff orientated force and as such the following will have Combat Shields or Storm Shields: HQs, Veteran Assault Squad, all Veteran Sergeants and the Death Company units.

There you have it, my revised Army List. I am REALLY bad at making army lists so i need a fare bit of help, as you no doubt have noticed. =)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x1)

what point level is this? it looks like it far past 2000 points which few people play. also, can you space out the seperate units in this list, it very hard to read all of it in one big clump. and its not needed to put down all of the equipment each swuad has, just the exstra stuff you baught with them. for instance, everyone know that assault marines come witth a jump pack, power armour, bolt pistol and chainsword.
    Never give up. Never give up. HIT, HIT, HIT, HIT!

Semper Paratus

Australia, but doing an exchange in Germany
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

hey greektlake you are totally right, and i just found the part of the forum where you are actually meant to put army lists up! sorry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x1)

no problem
    Never give up. Never give up. HIT, HIT, HIT, HIT!

Semper Paratus

+ Reply to Thread