making two armies to teach people how to play - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    meh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

making two armies to teach people how to play

hello and greetings Space marines normally I lurk over in the DH forum but since I have amassed a blob of space marines large enough to be an army and have people new to the game that will need to borrow one I am seeking help making an army from the models that I have that is fun to play with and against. ie not cheese but not just fluff. The opponents are as you guessed My DH which is both GK and INQ. I will be asking my forum for what they think the most "fair" DH list is for the varius point costs.

My current space marine models
    All SM from Black Reach( I dont have the orks or the books)
    All SM from Battle for Macragge
    2 termies with assault cannons
    1 apothecary
    1 chaplain
    1 tech priest
    1 standard bearer
    1 librarian
    1 DA vet squad
    2 rhinos
    And depending on weather or not it will unbalance the game my land raider

Many thanks to all who participate the main reason I'm doing this is that there is so little interest where I live for 40k because I live depending on the map in: America, Canada, or on a lake if the cartographer was lazy.

PS I already have some really nice terrain that I'm working on improving as that the terrain helps get the imagination going.

Last edited by meh; September 20th, 2008 at 06:55. Reason: forgot to add something

+ Reply to Thread