Justicar WYSIWYG - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    75 (x3)

Justicar WYSIWYG

Hey I have an archived Grey Knight Terminator that is about the size of a PAGK. Really the only way to tell the difference is that he does not have a backpack (instead he has the terminator vents). Is this a WYSIWYG violation? Should I use him as terminator even though he is like half their size now? I am trying to really vary my Justicar models and think he would be a sweet edition to the line up. If you people are interested I can put up a pic to show the size descrepancy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

786 (x8)

You may have some trouble with that "counts as" swap. Do note that the old-style termie armour is still termie armour, and I game with people who have nothing but the old-style GKTs and that's exactly how they use them. I would say you could easily get away with it in a list without any other GKTs in it, but some confusion might arise if you did include GKTs as well. I know my first question would be, "How do you have two (or more) Brother-Captain HQs in your army list?"
    ninjabackhand: point and click, again, really? even after i give you an military term "shock tactic" you still call it point and click.
    RIP Warhammer 40,000: 21 Sep 1998 - 24 May 2014

The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss eiglepulper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    596 (x8)

I'd have to side with number6 on this one too. I have 5 of those archived GKTs and although they do indeed have a similar stature to the current PAGKs, their armour is quite evidently heavier than PA.

Having said all that: if you have easy-going gamer chums who are happy enough to let you use such a model as a Justicar then there's no problem. Just don't expect *everyone* to be unquestioningly accommodating!

I have to admit though - those old GKTs are lovely models.

E.
    "Tau Commandment #226: Participants who use Velocity Trackers in the Tau Clay Pigeon Tournament will be disqualified"

+ Reply to Thread