Acts Of Faith In An Allied Force - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a Dark Angels player, and although it is not very good in the fluff to ally with the Inquisition as the Dark Angels avoid allying for the most part, I am drawn to parts of the Witch Hunter list but not enough drawn to start a new army. I think they really strategically mesh well with the Dark Angels as well.

The question I have is if Acts of Faith are usable in an allied force... I own the codex and as it says "in a Witch Hunter Army" I am guessing not unless I allied two seperate lists (something I could very well do as I would mostly be using this force in larger games).

With the new 4ed rules coming out soon I can see a 20 woman squad of Battle Sisters (with 2 Flamers and a Veteran Superior) using Divine Guidance absolutely deadly in close range and in combat in conjunction with Hand of the Emperor.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by gonadsgo@Jun 14 2004, 22:18
    The question I have is if Acts of Faith are usable in an allied force... I own the codex and as it says "in a Witch Hunter Army" I am guessing not unless I allied two seperate lists (something I could very well do as I would mostly be using this force in larger games).
    I can only understand that you are asking: "Can sisters use acts of faith in an allied force?"

Nothing else made sense.

The answere is yes. As long as you have faithfull units, those units may benefit from the acts of faith. I beleive that there is a rule in place that prevents you from using an indipendant character to make a non-sisters unit faithfull.

Closed Thread