What chapter is this SM from W.Dwarf? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What chapter is this SM from W.Dwarf?

I have sort of a weird question. Can anyone who has the latest (October) issue of White Dwarf please tell me what space marine chapter is portrayed by the picture of the "Vanguard Veteran Sergeant equipped with mighty relic blade" on page 20? The color scheme appears to be mostly charcoal grey with gold highlights. (Although it could just be boltgun metal and bad lighting, as someone suggested to me)

I really love the look (as presented, IE: dark grey/gold) and would really like to paint my first space marine army this way but can't seem to figure out what chapter it is, and this is the only space marine I've seen that looks quite like this. Any chapter suggestions with accompanying links to examples would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Set Sail and Conquer! Cadaver Junkie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    301 (x7)

Quote Originally Posted by dmcs414 View Post
    I have sort of a weird question. Can anyone who has the latest (October) issue of White Dwarf please tell me what space marine chapter is portrayed by the picture of the "Vanguard Veteran Sergeant equipped with mighty relic blade" on page 20? The color scheme appears to be mostly charcoal grey with gold highlights. (Although it could just be boltgun metal and bad lighting, as someone suggested to me)

I really love the look (as presented, IE: dark grey/gold) and would really like to paint my first space marine army this way but can't seem to figure out what chapter it is, and this is the only space marine I've seen that looks quite like this. Any chapter suggestions with accompanying links to examples would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
    I don't have the latest WD, but maybe you mean the 'brotherhood of a thousand' found on this page?

Or possibly the 'Storm Warriors' found here?

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Cadaver Junkie; October 1st, 2008 at 08:02.
    "Pickles, the drummer, doodily doo. (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo.)"

Also, you should google "garfield minus garfield". Awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

It's not really a charcoal (anthracite) grey, it is, i believe, plain old boltgun metal with a gold head.

Kinda like the imperial harbringers, but in metal colors:

GW Online : Warhammer 40,000 : Space Marines : Space Marine Chapter Gallery
    Last edited by Zema; October 1st, 2008 at 09:03.
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi its the Iron Fist Chapter as shown on page 114 of the new codex.
    Hope i Helped
    Mech Tau W-0 D-0 L-0

Mech Tau always outnumbered never out gunned

+ Reply to Thread