Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Well since the rumours that we are looking at least 2 years before we get a new codex, I was wondering what you guys would like to see ....
New troops ??
Better pricing ??
More faith ??
I'd like to see Repentia as a more feasable unit. Other than that, I see no need for change.
And over there we have the labyrinth guards.
One always lies, one always tells the truth, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions.
The one thing I would like to see ...
Is the preist ... which has to brought to get things such as the repentias ... either be updated to be more useable, or less expesive, because unless he with certain units such as repentias or zelots, he is useless ...
And the Beatiful Repentias need to be improved so they work ...
True, repentia's need work, as do the inquisitors as they are now amongst the least taken units.
I'd also like to see some more plastics, jsut to be able to add some more variations.
Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
Voor alle nederlanders:
The Dutch Legion
1) There are units that no one uses (eg Repentia). The reasons are obvious to anyone, so just fix them.
2) There are units that do nothing (eg Dominions). Many units clearly had no clearly-defined direction from the beginning, so reenvisage them.
3) More fluff(!!). There is just not enough of this for my liking.
A new unit or two would be nice, as always, but I largely just want to see the current book tweaked a bit. The core is pretty decent, but the rest needs to go back to the drawing board. I would also hope they do not make them into another variant Marine chapter (in style, not fluff): I want to see something somewhere in between Marines and Guard.
I've grown to love the sandbox we're given with WH, but there are a few things I'd llike to see tweaked:
1. Give Repentia a 4+inv save (maybe I'd use them if there cost was the same and they had an inv.)
2. IST's with Frags and Kraks for no price change (I don't think they get grenades now)
3. IST's infiltrate and/or DS (I'm a bit mixed on this. It would be a nice option though)
4. Asassins need a bit of a re-write, since a lot of what some of them used to be able to do they can't.
5. SoB secondary abilities need re-done (Shield of Faith) I think the faith abilities are fine as they are.
6. I'd like to see HBolter put in as a heavy choice for SoB squads. (not that I'd use it a lot)
7. Celestians with special ammo possibilities like DeathWatch, and Sterngard
8. I forget what eight was
9. WH Inq. need a bit of a CC boost, or a cost reduction, or something. (I do use shooty Inq. Lords often)
10. Special Characters need cost tweaking to be brought in line with newer codecies
well, those are 10 things off the top of my head this morning I can think of that could use some tweaking. I'm sure I could come up with more if I tried.
Land Raider Redeemers.
I love the idea of Celestians having special bolter rounds. Either that, giving the option of replacing their boltguns with chainswords/pistols, or both would be a huge boon to the army imo.
And just like everyone else, I think Repentia (the coolest unit in the book) need a re-do.
Penitent Engines could also be toned down in points.
- add Zealots to the Codex list
- fix Repentias (they need a slightly better chance to reach the enemy lines)
- make the Palatine a viable option (cheaper and/or maybe Canoness only for larger armies?)
- fix the Sarissa (either make it cheaper or more useful)
- either make the Heavy Flamer selectable twice for SoB squads or move it back to Retributors
- clarify errataed Seraphim Hit&Run rules, maybe allow JPack Palatine/Canoness to use them too
- more fluff!
"Do you want your heretic rare, medium or well done, Lord Inquisitor?"