Techmarines, signums, and auspex - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Techmarines, signums, and auspex

I was leafing through my new copy of the Codex SM and noticed the absence of some of my favorite equipment. For example, I had used techmarine with a signum with my devastator squads for the extra re-roll. In the new list however, I didn't see the signum listed as an option for the techmarine. Is it gone? Also, I had used to equip one of my tac squad sgts with an auspex. It was a choice in the old codex. Now I don't see it at all. Is it gone too? My sgt. model is an older metal, bald head, holding the auspex, cool model. Don't want to have to replace it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mortifactor View Post
    I was leafing through my new copy of the Codex SM and noticed the absence of some of my favorite equipment. For example, I had used techmarine with a signum with my devastator squads for the extra re-roll. In the new list however, I didn't see the signum listed as an option for the techmarine. Is it gone? Also, I had used to equip one of my tac squad sgts with an auspex. It was a choice in the old codex. Now I don't see it at all. Is it gone too? My sgt. model is an older metal, bald head, holding the auspex, cool model. Don't want to have to replace it.
    AFAIK auspex is gone but signum is now included with the devastator sgt and it allows the user to make a friend fire at BS5.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    431 (x8)

The signum has been given to the Devastator Sergeant, so no worries there.

Auspices no longer provide an effect in the game, so feel free to keep using your model. He just has a cool bit, nothing more.
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

Acting XO of Tanith 1st MadLarkin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

and i don't think you'll have to replace the sgt. I would personally use him as a devastator sgt. but even if you keep him in a tact squad i don't think you'd need to replace it.
    Most Notable Achievements:
    Killed a Revenant Titan in one shot.
    Killed 900 pts worth of Blood Angels in 2 turns while only loosing 4 pts.

+ Reply to Thread