Which one! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Which one!

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Which one!

Hi everyone,

I am currently in a dilema and it is a very big one, this dilema is a normal one I expect.

It is I can't decide which army to go for.

There are two armies which I am considering, the first is the Imperial Guard, which I would use a Drop Troop and so very infantry based army, or the Dark Angels, I am going to use this codex but I may make a 'Fallen Chapter' Variation.

I love the Dark Angels cause of their secrecy and mischvious behaviour, they are always keeping stuff to themselves yet they are not afraid to go and kill if you get what I mean. I also love some of the models and I like the way they work. I am able to say this because I do already have an army and I have used it several times. However I wanted to start a brand new one with it's wn background etc.

I also like the Guards men cause they are simply human, they are people like us who are fighting these aliens and genetcally modified humans and that makes them great in my opinion. I am hoping to make an elite drop trooper regiment, they only regiment form their planet and they are gonna be based around the Royal Marine Commandos or the SaS. This means they will have lots of upgrades and stuff. Now I know this sounds all good to me but what worries me is this won't be an effective army, I have heard the Guard rely on numbers and that is not something a truly elite army has, also, cause of my age I am a little pushd for money.

Hope some of you guys can help me out on this one!?

Thanks Alot,

2. Remove Advertisements

Frankfurt, Germany
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Please see the same thread in the SM forum.

LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Closed Thread