Starting a new chapter - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starting a new chapter

I wanna start a new chapter with the deathwing rules this good or bad idea.
    I mean if you played against you would you say "Your not using that you noob."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nevah! I'd actually be quite intimidated by a full army of terminators, the size of the models and their ridiculous saves, but I guess it'd take some skill to use but a totally fun idea. That and with an army of terminators you can take your time painting/converting each model as there won't be nearly as many as in a conventional army. :3
    Iron Swords 3rd Company - We are the swords which reap the bodies of our foes.

Train of thought will be terminating at.. edible murder weapons!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a big Terminator fan, and wish there were rules for all Terminator (or all First Company) armies from other Chapters (I play Blood Angels).

If you are using the Deathwing rules, I cannot think of why anyone would have a problem with it. If you are looking for a Chapter and background, you could always look at the Dark Angels successor Chapters. Even if your Chapter is not a Dark Angels successor, though, no one should have any problems.

As catalyst said, the army may be a bit more difficult to use, but personally I think it is far better to have an army you like than one that is easy to win with. Once you start using it, you will inevitably learn and gain experience in making your army work just like everyone else.

Good luck with the new army!
    "Don't Delay-The best is the enemy of the good. By this I mean that a good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week. War is a very simple thing, and the determining characteristics are self-confidence, speed, and audacity. None of these things can ever be perfect, but they can be good."
    -General George S. Patton, Jr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah cool thx guys.
    Was thinking of the colour scheme to be black and red.
    And there chapter will be called "iron death"
    Dont know why yet just want a terminator based army with loads of thunder hammers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MechMan View Post
    yeah cool thx guys.
    Was thinking of the colour scheme to be black and red.
    And there chapter will be called "iron death"
    Dont know why yet just want a terminator based army with loads of thunder hammers
    Sounds pretty cool. Those are good colors for Space Marines! (And not just because I play Blood Angels... ).

It would be cool if you could keep us up to date as you develop the fluff. Again, good luck!
    "Don't Delay-The best is the enemy of the good. By this I mean that a good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week. War is a very simple thing, and the determining characteristics are self-confidence, speed, and audacity. None of these things can ever be perfect, but they can be good."
    -General George S. Patton, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread