Mordian Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mordian Question

Are the Mordians the same size as Cadians and if not how noticable is the difference

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Pedantic Englishman Wolf Lord Herby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    136 (x4)

I'm fairly sure they're more-or-less the same size... if there is a difference, I've never noticed one.
    FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

Senior Member stayscrunchyinmilk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    370 (x8)

They're not different (In size / scale) Their helmets are about 1mm shorter than the cadian models on average, but that's as they're flat topped. It's purely an aesthetic thing though.

Mr Commisar to you Commisarlestat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    332 (x8)

The models are slightly smaller overall but not hugely noticable and easily explained away. This is simply due to the age of the models.

What are you thinking of using them as?

Hope that helps

A

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the help! I was planning on using mordians with a different paint scheme amongst my cadians as officers, command squads, and hardened veterans.

The fluff reason for this is the mordians are from a world called Brittania that though its part of the Imperium it maintains it own mini empire. The reason the Imperium allows this is they conquer other worlds on the Eastern Fringe. Those humans residing on the conquered worlds are treated as little more than slaves. They have few rights. They are reffered to collectively as numbers (ie someone from the fifth world conquered would be known as a five and so on). These people either join or are conscripted into the Imperial Guard. If they join the Guard then they become honorary Brittanians with most of the rights of Brittanians from the home world. The Junior and Senior officers are Brittanian nobility and the Mordians will be Brittanians known as the Royal Guard.

So in other words this was heavily inspired by Code Geass.

Sorry for all the fluff i'm just very excited.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x2)

I assume you're talking about the plastic Cadians and not the OOP metal ones.

I would not put them in the same squad. I feel like the plastic Cadians are noticeably larger.

FYI my IG army is entirely metal, and the Mordians get along fine with the Cadians. I don't use any plastic ones because the helmets are silly looking and the size difference is too much.

+ Reply to Thread