What's in the Basilisk box? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

What's in the Basilisk box?

I was torn whether to put this here or in the modelling section, however I think it is appropriate here... first a little confession, this isn't for a guard army, I used to collect them years ago but that army is gathering dust since it's badly painted and I fear illegal now, I am planning on looting a Basilisk.

Does anyone have any pics of the sprues in the Basilisk box? I know that it is based on the chimera chassis, however does it contain all of the sprues for the chimera (in a similar way that razorbacks and predators contain everything needed for a rhino) or is it missing some of the upgrades?

Again, Im sorry for the blashpemous use of an Imperial vehicle, however I have always had a softspot for guard and am planning on starting a small army once other projects are finished

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

208 (x4)

The only thing it's missing is the back door the chimera top, turret and lasguns and backing plates for the guns, far as I can recall.
    "Speed is life! You go slow, you die!"
    -Sgt. Unther, Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries

+ Reply to Thread