Praise of the Deamonhunter Forum - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    178 (x7)

Praise of the Deamonhunter Forum

Lads and Lasses,

I just want you to know that after spending some time in other forums for help on some new army ideas, this Forum is the most helpfull, balanced and selfless!! I especially want to thank nUMBER 6, Goblin, Phoenix Lord, image verification sux, Atlantain Warrior, frozencore, Grey Nut, and others that I apologize for missing.

Whay to go people, keep it up!

Cheers to you all.

DH.

Last edited by Diggums Hammer; December 30th, 2008 at 17:36.
    "A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril."
    Sir Winston Churchil

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

786 (x8)

You need to include yourself in that list, too, Diggums! This was the very first web forum I signed onto, and you and mEGALOMANIAC (I wonder what's happened to him?) were instrumental in getting me a better understanding of the army.

I agree, by the way: this is the most even-handed and "productive" forum around.
    ninjabackhand: point and click, again, really? even after i give you an military term "shock tactic" you still call it point and click.
    RIP Warhammer 40,000: 21 Sep 1998 - 24 May 2014

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    146 (x4)

Big it up for the DH forum!
    I do dabble in the other forums (eldar, IG, SM, WH) but this always keeps me coming back.
    Beers all round! Cheers all

PL
    I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    59 (x2)

I must agree.

I find it hard to read many forums after being spoiled here. I started over on WH, but the quality of advice, and gentlemanly conduct are refreshing.

When I want to strangle people on other website forums, I come back here. I really do appreciate the Quality > Quantity. Perhaps it has to do with the type of people who choose to play DH.

cheers to you all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x3)

Yes, this is the best forum or DH that I have read and seen. Like number6 said lets not forget mEGALOMANIAC. Listening to you all has mane me a better player. If I had not said it before let me say it now. Thank you.
    Why use science and education when ignorance and superstition will work just as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x2)

I have to agree with that sentiment Diggums.

This must be the easiest forum to moderate.
    Having spent a lot of time researching armies on other forums, I was surprised to see how much the moderators had to intervene or dish out warnings.

This is by far the most gentlemanly of forums... so cheers all
    It's worth a krak!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insert Witty Comment Here Goblin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x2)

I have been a little internet with-held lately as I just moved and it doesnt get turned on for another 2 days, right now i am..... ahem... 'borrowing' internet from a local business while I sit in my car on my laptop! lol

So anyways, thanks for the honorable mention. And I would like to mention the same thing, I have thought it for quite a while. DH definitely has tons of people constantly jumping in, making random army lists, then never coming back, and everyone is always so quick to help and never get tired of the same question over and over again (ok well maybe I can get a little annoyed! LOL but hey, who doesn't sometimes!)

Oh and on a side note, thanks for mentioning me second diggums! lol That makes me really flex my epeen! Just Kidding.

But I do agree, your name should definitely be up there too!

Oh and this reminds me, a while back, I was really bored, and I was looking at old posts, and I found old posts when you and pheonix lord just got to this forum and were just starting up. It was so refreshing to read all of your noob questions lol. It made me remember when I was just starting out DH and asking you all the same stuff! It's like the circle of life, only the circle of LO thanks and giving.... Or something like that...

/done being lame

-Goblin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    255 (x6)

I had never really thought about it before, but you are right. This forum rarely has any problems and everyone is always helpful.

Go us, we are awesome!

+ Reply to Thread